LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia Geforce Go 7300 and CSS

fei

Hi all.

When i start the game Counter Strike Source when i see the loading page suddenly a blue screen appear with that message :

*** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xBFA6DC34, 0xB359AAF4, 0x00000000)

*** nv4_disp.dll - Address BFA6DC34 base at BF9D4000, DateStamp 42F0bcd

I see on different forum it was from my graphic card who is : Nvidia GeForce Go 7300

but i dunno where i can find a driver or something to resolve the problem and i don't really understand everything on this forum about chipset etc etc ^^''....

don't tell me to go on Nvidia website there is no driver for it.

I try the Asus Live Update but that tell me there is no update for ....

I have a Asus A6VM with windows XP

Please help :l i want play to this game..

Edited by fei

Hi all.

When i start the game Counter Strike Source when i see the loading page suddenly a blue screen appear with that message :

*** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xBFA6DC34, 0xB359AAF4, 0x00000000)

*** nv4_disp.dll - Address BFA6DC34 base at BF9D4000, DateStamp 42F0bcd

I see on different forum it was from my graphic card who is : Nvidia GeForce Go 7300

but i dunno where i can find a driver or something to resolve the problem and i don't really understand everything on this forum about chipset etc etc ^^''....

don't tell me to go on Nvidia website there is no driver for it.

I try the Asus Live Update but that tell me there is no update for ....

I have a Asus A6VM with windows XP

Please help :l i want play to this game..

I hate to break to you, but even if you do get it running it's going to run at terrible fps. I have a feeling this is why nvidia don't seem interested in supporting

this series of GPU. It's touted on thier page as next gen hardware, but it's more con than results. It cannot handle next gen games.

Browse your way to the 90.00 forum and look through there for appropriate drivers to test.

Edited by mccrorie

As above, a 7300GS is going to be poor in games.

But still, if you grab some updated drivers off our site you may get the game running. My recommendation is check the latest drivers for desktop GPU, and then grab the modded equivalent from our site. This will ensure you have up to date drivers with maximum stability/compatibility.