LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Powermizer and Windows Vista

syfox

Hello,

if really been doing research and haven't found anything about it...

Is there a way to make the Powermizer Feature work on Vista?

It's not listed in the Nvidia Control !!!!

I'm realy getting desperate on it...

My Notebook is Asus A6m with Geforce go 6100.....

Thank you for your help

syfox

Guest least

Hello,

i have the same problem. nvidia makes a lot of promotion for vista and for powermizer, but together it doesn't work. look in the release notes, powermizer is not supported under windows vista and i'm afraid nvidia will never fix this problem.

i hate to loose power while working mobile, because nvidia isn't able to implement powermizer for vista!

if anyone knows a other so solution, your welcome!!!

Guest adolfotregosa
Hello,

i have the same problem. nvidia makes a lot of promotion for vista and for powermizer, but together it doesn't work. look in the release notes, powermizer is not supported under windows vista and i'm afraid nvidia will never fix this problem.

i hate to loose power while working mobile, because nvidia isn't able to implement powermizer for vista!

if anyone knows a other so solution, your welcome!!!

I'm new here but i can tell you that powermixer on vista works, only you cannot adjust it. Just install rivatuner, go to the hardware monitor and pull out ac or change vista power options the max battery. You will see on the hardware monitor the clocks and graph change