LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dynamic Lights

BroodStar

Yo! I have a core duo2 2350 and 1giga of DDR2 memory with GeForce Go 7300.

This configuration cant handle the dynamic lights,like with the ores in C&C TW,and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but the games runs with high quality. Except this.

Thanks!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R., ugh. Just get rid of dynamic lights alltogether. If you run with static lighting in that game you'll be able to get decent performance. Even my laptop has a hard time running stalker native resolution with dynamic lighting on (in that game). I set it to static and I get 60+ fps

Guest sgrby877

well another thing to consider, you do have a 7300

those are considered low end graphics, so to assume that you can get higher detailed gaming from that, is to assume you can go 0-100mph in 5 second driving a school bus.

you can always try to get high detailed gaming, the only problem is your frames are going to be less than par, so you're either going to have to play with stuttering and really low frames, or you can downgrade your settings and enjoy lower quality gaming but at better frames per second.