LaptopVideo2Go Forums

help me plz!

LG Philips LP171WX

hi,

I installed windows xp 64 bit edition in my notebook, i think work well.. but my.. mm.. how do u say?.. butons of my notebook keyboard? the computer write that he wants xD.

Expample

i press AltGr+2, allways write this "@" but on me dnt write nothing i pres this "<" andt write this "\", things like this.. to write this "?" i have to press this shift+"_".. its crazy! xD

And dnt have audio because.. i go to my driver, i install and in the middle of the process.. say.. visit microsoft.support.com/.. and actualize ur bus controller or a similar thing..

i have vga driver 64 bit [geforce go 7900 gs], intel chipset driver 64 bit [i945 pm], marvell yukon 64 bit, the problem is in the audio card.. i have a realtek high definition audio card, yes i go to the official page www.realtek.com.tw download the drivers for windows 64 bit, install.. and nothing happens xD. i thing is for the modem.. say a thing how this in the driver dvd of my notebook, "azalia audio modem" azalia? what is this!?!? xDD i didnt found drivers from azalia for 64 bit, and i want that u help me if u can, i really want to work on windows 64 bit edition, but until now i cant.. =S

i will be waiting for ur answer =) thnks for all

PD. sry for my english xDD, im from spain and i thing i have too many mistakes in my post xD, bye i hope u can help me