• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobilenvidia

• ®®®

• _bare

• Crion

Improved 3D Mark 06 score from 3821 to 3927.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Asus G1S

256mb 8600GT

3gb DDR2 667

T7500 2.2gb

vista home premium

Guest Aspire 9305 (2gb)

Curious.... does vista home, show all 3 gb ram available to you?

i've a dual core with 2gb ram, and wanted to upgrade 1 ram chip to get 3 gb overall. :) :) :P

Yes, any 32 bit OS can detect up to 4gb cumulative RAM. At 4 you would want to go with a 64bit OS.

Guest Darksnider

I tried this drivers with my Alienware Aurora 9700, and the "World of WarCraft" at last works with the SLI enabled (no flickering), but "C&C 3" crashes even with the SLI disabled as soon as it tries to load. Any ideas on why there is a problem with the "C&C 3" game? Anyone else seen this problem?

Yeah, I have the same problem with this CnC3 and this driver... it's just a bug nvidia needs to fix.

I have installed successfully on ASUS G1, all seems to work fine. Performance is good! Hasn't fixed my stuttering DVD playback though. Interestingly enough, DVD playback is a little smoother in Ubuntu but still stuttering there too...

I tried this drivers with my Alienware Aurora 9700, and the "World of WarCraft" at last works with the SLI enabled (no flickering), but "C&C 3" crashes even with the SLI disabled as soon as it tries to load. Any ideas on why there is a problem with the "C&C 3" game? Anyone else seen this problem?

What magical steps did you take to enable SLI? It still doesn't enable for me with this driver... I also have the m9700.

Guest Guest

Second Life wont run with this driver...

and my G1S-A1 chops really bad with this one too (Stock G1S, and any setting in EQ2... not sure whats up there) ... but it chops bad on my computer with any driver, just worse with this one it seems.

Hi, is this driver compatible with the 8600m GT?

I'm searching for a good driver for my Acer Aspire 5920 with Windows Vista home premium 32bit

and i'm having a hard time browsing the site searching for it.

any link or advice would be much appreciated. thanks. =)

Edited by intricationz

i think im one of like 100 people on this site that have the 8x00m cards that have no help with drivers from anyone...

Everytime i install ones suggested my computer crashes and i have to boot with the old configuration out of safe mode....

IM NOT a noob either... ive used modded inf drivers on just about everyone of my computers but i have not been able to find a driver that works on this card...

(i have the macbook pro model with a 8600m gt)

At least you can install them. I can't install the drivers at all. I have an Alienware Area-51 m5700 and a GeForce GO 6800 and none of the drivers here will install with Vista.

Guest ponytheoneandonly

Crion!

I have the exact same problem. It pops up a message saying that none of my hardware is compatible with the drivers, but I do have the GeForce GO 6800 card. And the last time I ran the installer it poped up an information window saying I did'nt even had Windows Vista 32-bit installed :/ WTFFFFFFFF :)

Someone have a sulution to this?? Woulld really appriciate if someone who knew took the time to write it down.

These drivers made STALKER work better. but made it crash a lot, when it rarely crashed before.

Guest jimmywarsall
At least you can install them. I can't install the drivers at all. I have an Alienware Area-51 m5700 and a GeForce GO 6800 and none of the drivers here will install with Vista.
Crion!

I have the exact same problem. It pops up a message saying that none of my hardware is compatible with the drivers, but I do have the GeForce GO 6800 card. And the last time I ran the installer it poped up an information window saying I did'nt even had Windows Vista 32-bit installed :/ WTFFFFFFFF :)

Someone have a sulution to this?? Woulld really appriciate if someone who knew took the time to write it down.

I've installed this drivers on my laptop with NVidia GeForce Go 6400 TC and they work fine. :P

It seems a little bit strange you can't do the same with yours 6800 :)

About 20min in to a game in C&C3 I get a DIrect 3D Error. This didnt happen with my previous drivers.

You're talking about using the setup.exe instead of the update driver method, right? I found that that worked for me too. However, I still do not have OpenGL support. Anyone know anything about this?

These are older drivers, in our Server HD crash some posts were lost, but the drivers were still on another server.

I've remade this post, so it appears it's new but really this is an old driver, to add to confusion this driver has the highest version number.

http://files.laptopvideo2go.com/vista/&sort=2

Remember the 'drivers' page, you can sort the drivers in many ways.

The above link should sort them by date, new to old.

The driver dates are also in each forum post header, so there is no excuse.

Come on guys here we are making life easy but you don't even bother to look :)