LaptopVideo2Go Forums

problem with Pinnacle Studio and HP zd7000 using NVIDIA GeForce FX Go560

Guest ERH

I am having the same problem with Pinnacle Studio as the user with the last post. I have an HP zd7000 with the NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600. The HP driver update did not solve the problem. I noticed that the install was fine, video capture in Pinnacle is fine, but I can't the the preview window to show video (audio only). Rendering, however works fine.

Anyone with a suggestion for a fix or a driver update for the video card? Your help is very appreciated.

• 3 months later...
Guest ANONYMOUS

I too have the zd7000 and have always received an error message whenever using pinnacle. I do not have any particular problems that prevent me from using Pinnacle out side of the pop up message that I need to update my drivers. My card is the FX Go5700 but the ram is only 64MB. I have been searching for some time now for a way to upgrade/replace the card with a higher version, that is one with more GPU RAM. So far no luck. Sorry to hear you can't see the preview window, must be a little weird. My main concern is being able to do HD editing with version 11 ultimate, but need more GPU RAM.