LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Windows XP 32bit and Go 7950 GTX

Guyver1

whats the best drivers for this combination?

stick with the latest 90.xx series? or go with the 160.xx's???

i have a problem in that i have SLI in my laienware lappy and the drivers i have tried dont give me any SLI options, so im stuck with the Alienware drivers 94.23

reason i want to change is that the 94.23 are giving me the dissapearing cursor bug :/ plus i'd like to see if later versions give some performance/game related bug fix benifits.

whats the best drivers for this combination?

stick with the latest 90.xx series? or go with the 160.xx's???

i have a problem in that i have SLI in my laienware lappy and the drivers i have tried dont give me any SLI options, so im stuck with the Alienware drivers 94.23

reason i want to change is that the 94.23 are giving me the dissapearing cursor bug :/ plus i'd like to see if later versions give some performance/game related bug fix benifits.

OH MY GOD! You get that ###### bug too! I thought I was the only one! - please someone answer this mans question.

ive found a fix for the cursor bug.

on my m9750 i simply Fn+F3 to change display, screen goes black to change 2 second monitor (doesnt matter if you have one or not) when it comes back to laptop display..... cursor fixed \o/