LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best gaming driver for ZEPTO 6625?

Guest Pindanootje

Guest Pindanootje

I wonder if someone is capable of helping me. How do I know which drivers are the best for me, I am a gamer, so I like good gaming performances. I have a zepto 6625 running @ 2ghz (t7300) and a 512mb 8600GT.

Guest ZWARE

>How do I know which drivers are the best for me, I am a gamer, so I like good gaming performances. I have a zepto 6625 running @ 2ghz (t7300) and a 512mb 8600GT.

If you read my post above... The best drivers for a 8600m GT are the 162.18.. They are smooth, stable, and put up awsome benchmarking numbers... They also have all option tabs open, and there are also pre-set game configurations to choose from. Just choose the name of your game off the list, and the driver will be optimised for it. The only drawback is that there is no overclocking with rivatuner/ati tool.... And i don't think anyone is going to fix that. Which is too bad, as these are the 8xxxm drivers to date.

Hi,

I ordered zepto 6625 today:

Spec is T7700, 4Gb RAM, turbo memory and 160Gb 7200 rpm HDD

I did have the same spec Rock Peg 670 but sent it back due to a couple of quality issues. Grateful of any info on the quality of these machines and will this be as quick as the Rock which was very good.

ajoc