Jump to content
LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Where to repair/replace DC Jacks


Recommended Posts

The DC Jack tends to break or gets loose (aka featuring an annoying slack joint) just if the warranty of your laptop has expired. Replacement over at DELL, TOSHiBA, SONY, ACER, ASUS, HP or Alienware own repair sites are costly and mostly this takes up to 1 week until your laptop gets re-sended back to your house.

The guys at DCJackRepair.net placed in Chicago are specialized in DC Jack repairs and charge a decent amount of $ 125 including all labour, parts and shipping costs :)

Our Guarantees:
  • We handle more DC jack replacements than anybody else in the world.
  • Rather than fixing your old DC jack, we replace your DC jack with a new one.
  • We give you a lifetime warranty, if you ever break it again we will replace it for free.
  • There are no extra miscellaneous fees or charges ever except $125 flat rate fee.
  • $125 flat rate fee includes brand new parts, all labor and shipping back to you via DHL Express. To Canada we ship by regular mail.
  • We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be fixed within 24 hours.
    We have multiple quantities of more than 50 different types of jacks in stock at all times, combined they cover 90% of all dc jacks that ever been put into laptop computers. If your laptop is a brand name laptop i.e. Toshiba, Sony, Compaq, HP, Acer, Asus etc.. we should have a dc power jack for it in stock. For the other 10% of jacks we can still find a solution .
  • If we won't fix your DC jack, nobody else will.
  • We have a "no fix - no charge policy". If your laptop still isn't working after the DC jack has been replaced we won't charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the job we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your check.
  • If you bring your laptop over it will be fixed within 3-4 hours, make sure to call to schedule an appointment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow! I go through enough jacks to keep them in business myself!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...