LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Overclocking

P@radox87

Hi

I have an Geforce 7600 Go which is running @ 350mhz core and 350mhz memory

(its not the GS model its the normal 7600 Go)

Does anybody know how i can set the clocks the the standard values (450mhz core 400mhz memory) permanently?

i've tested these values and they work very well ,but i have to set them every time i restart my pc

Edited by P@radox87

Maybe your GPU is locked. I've also have the same normal Go 7600 and i know for sure that my GPU is locked. It's interesting, that my default values are 450 mhz core and 350 memory.

Try using this, and if this little program didn't help, than maybe your GPU is locked and you should flash 7600's bios in order to manipulate your values.

• 2 weeks later...

I used this tool before. the problem is that every time i restart my pc the values are set to default. do you know a programm with which i can flash my card?

Edited by P@radox87

Doesn't work with the latest drivers. But 163.16 overclocked with RivaTuner on my go6800.

I used this tool before. the problem is that every time i restart my pc the values are set to default. do you know a programm with which i can flash my card?

Look here.