LaptopVideo2Go Forums

inf for 44.03 driver /Sony laptop ?

Guest zakk5

hi Teraphy!

i´d be very happy if you could mod the 44.03 inf file for my sony laptop with gF fx5600.

i want to mod it to a quadro fx 700 go via Softquadro (www.nvworld.ru) , so the quadro fx 700 go also must be supported by that driver/ inf!

I can only find a modded 4403 inf file for Dell Laptops.

Thank you very much for your help!

zakk5

?

driver for mobile fx5600 is available.

For a softmodded mobile fx700 GO? :? you could try find yourself an orignal quadro 700 GO mobile inf and post it here:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=84

Plus you need a certified driver for each applications.

HM?

search for DELL Precision M60 and download r63931.exe.

Thats the 44.82 driver for the Quadro FX Go700

An "old" driver v44.24 also exists: R62138.EXE

Zakk5,

I thought the last version SoftQuadro supported was 42.51.

Has there been an update recently ?

If their has been, have a look at my website (see profile) goto the Performance section, the lower part of this page has preformance figures for numerous dets.

On the left are links to old INFs I've made over the last few months.

Including 44.03, I think it's version 7.6 of my INF, should still work for you.

If 42.51 is the last det supported then on my webiste on Download INFs there is a modded INF for it that supports all GPUs as of today.

Pieter.

hi guys!

thanks for all your help!!

@pieter: Softquadro 4 should work for all 44.xx and 45.xx driver (some say the 44.03 is the best), the 52.xx are protected. I´ve really tried a lot to mod my geforce go ...

i dont know but i think the problem might be that always i want to install a Dell Driver there is a xp-error (... wrong driver for your card etc ...)

the only driver that supports a "ordinary" (not company supported like dell , gateway, sony etc) quadro fx 700 go is the 42.51. well and this driver works; slow but it works.

so i hope it will work if i could find a driver(44.03 or 45.28)/ inf that supports a "standard" quadro fx 700 go.

Zakk5,

All my INFs support the FX5600go, Quadro4 700go and Quadro FX700go (any make/model).

Try any of them I think I've got every 45.xx modded and most 44.xx.

On my website http://www.laptopvideo2go.com under INF downloads are the current INFs.

On my Performance page are the older INFs I no longer update, but are still downloadable.

Get back to me on how you got on.

Pieter.