• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ®®®

• 3-S-E

• mattias

• envydyauser

I' ve figured out, that PowerMizer works correctly... but only with notebook display... On my CRT which I've connected while sitting at my desktop my GeForce Go 7700 is running at full speed. Switching to the lcd it slows down to low power 3d and further to standard 2d. It also overclocks correctly in 3d mode to full speed.

Anyway there are no sliders to change PowerMizer Options, except the checkboxes at the control-panel.

Is this a driver-problem? Maybe some tweaks in the inf-file? Does someone have similar behaviour?

hey guys, i need some advice, i can't refresh the driver for my geforce go 7600 (256mb)

in my laptop (core 2 2gHz, 1gb ram, xp 32bit), because any driver i tried, either the

official 163.44 or this one, when the installation starts, it says it cant find the needed driver

for my hardware (not exactly this, but it says it on a different language on my laptop :) ),

and it shuts itself down...

When i run bioshock, it freezes right when i want to change any video setting,

and it freezes within the first minute in the game, when i get down to rapture.

Somebody PLEASE HELP!! :)

Hey guys,

So here is the thing I have tried numeros drivers from this site and I can't get a single one of them to recognize the second monitor. I have a Dell XPS M1710 with 7950GTX and windows XP Pro. Dell drivers work just fine, and soon as coputer starts they automaticlay switch the picture to my Dell 22". But non of the drivers I have tried here, including the 163.44 recognize the second monitor. What am I doing wrong? Everytime I have installed the drivers I did it by book, properly uninstalling them, cleaning the comp with drive cleaner in safe mod, then installing new drivers, but til this day no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Simple, Don't use a 100+ driver. I've been using 84.63 for ages and it hasn't craped out on me yet.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

i've a geforce 8600m gt 512 in my acer aspire 5920g notebook, after i've installed xp pro instead of vista i used this driver, know i can't watch any video, .avi, .mpg, nothing works, in games i've no problems, everything work well, i tried several codecs, but nothing changed, if i start a .avi e.g. i just hear the sound, on my other pc with the same codecs installed everything work well, so i think it has to be the driver!? shall i use an older version?

Hi.

I ve got the laptop dell m1330 and I used this driver

for my nvidia 8400. Everything seems to work fine apart

from the fact that when I close the laptop lid the lcd does not

turn off as it should. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Thanks

Funny thing. In the nvidia control panel all tasks in the left section are not being displayed (no font / no writing) except for the active one. This gets a little like playing memory... You have to remember the right order of the tasks or click until you find the option what you are looking for.

go 7600 on sony FE21S

I attached a pic with the missing writing. I guess its difficult to imagine until you see it.

nvidia2.jpg

PS The language is german but I don't think thats related

Edited by mrb90

• 2 weeks later...

Weird...

Only with this version of drivers can i overclock my 7900gs GO.

Later drivers and even the latest won't let me do it. The settings will always reset to default, either using ATItool, Ntune, Rivatuner, etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sharpie4312

I know this thread is kind of old, but I thought i'd give it a shot anyway.

I'm wondering if there is any way for my computer to handle Bioshock. Nzone said I passed the minimum requirements (except I only had 2 gigs of free space instead of 8 - would this cause it to run slow?), but I installed it, set it to lowest graphic settings, and it's still running choppy. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if it is a pipe dream, or if I could somehow get it to work. Thanks for the help!

Here are my details:

Intel® CPU T2500 @ 2.00GHz

2.00 GHz Performance Rated at 3.74 GHz

Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Build Service Pack 22600)

NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M (GeForce Go 7300)

Video RAM: You have - 256.0 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: You have - Yes

Video HW Transform & Lighting: You have - Yes

Vertex Shader Ver.: You have - 3.0

Pixel Shader Ver.: You have - 3.0

• 10 months later...