LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Latest Atheros WLAN drivers for Windows 7 and Vista (x86 & x64)

mobilenvidia

Added v9.1.0.100

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobilenvidia

• Jake_

• Pawel

• Anarion

Working fine here.

Firewall issue ?

Any chance on unlocking channels 12-13 for us non US members (or even any idea on how to do this...?)

Thanks

Any chance on unlocking channels 12-13 for us non US members (or even any idea on how to do this...?)

Thanks

I've set the modded INF to recognise channels 1-14

I'm working in a new modded INF for 9.1.0.100.

Adding in the new AR938x Chipset

Trying but failing to add MSI

Guest Alex

@mobilenvidia

Hm, strange! I tested the link on 3 computers with several browsers and I always get a "404 - It appears something was misplaced"! :) Deactivated firewall and virus protection also doesn't work for me!

Btw: I just tested other atheros links from this subforum and none is working! Strange because I was always able to load the previous versions! I just tested to download many other drivers from the forum and this was no problem! Have you changed the settings for the atheros-subforum?

Greetings from Germany and thanks for your excellent service! :)

Alex

@mobilenvidia

Hm, strange! I tested the link on 3 computers with several browsers and I always get a "404 - It appears something was misplaced"! :) Deactivated firewall and virus protection also doesn't work for me!

Btw: I just tested other atheros links from this subforum and none is working! Strange because I was always able to load the previous versions! I just tested to download many other drivers from the forum and this was no problem! Have you changed the settings for the atheros-subforum?

Greetings from Germany and thanks for your excellent service! :)

Alex

I've tried Chrome and IE both work fine for me.

There is something afoot at your end.

Try disabling any firewalls, try right click 'save traget as' etc

I think you have disabled referrers. Enable them.

Guest Alex

Don't know why, but now it worked! I changed nothing - absolutely the same settings! Whatever, now it works! :)

Thanks for your help, guys!

Greetings from Germany

Alex

Guest AleX

I have Toshiba Satellite A210-19j. I have Windows 7 64 bit. I try to install almost every driver I have found for AR5007EG WiFi, but none of them is working. Latest 9.1.0.100 is not working too. I have wireless icon in taskbar but can't find any network. Can You help me o solve this problem?

Thanks.

Guest AleX

I have Toshiba Satellite A210-19j. I have Windows 7 64 bit. I try to install almost every driver I have found for AR5007EG WiFi, but none of them is working. Latest 9.1.0.100 is not working too. I have wireless icon in taskbar but can't find any network. Can You help me o solve this problem?

Thanks.

EDIT: Before W7 I had Vista and WiFi was working without any problems.

Guest AleX

Maybe for you, but I have problems. I can see Wlan in device manager, it says that is device working properly, but Fn+F8 is not switching on Wlan. When I click to diagnose a problem, it says that Wlan is switched off. Few minuets ago I have installed Windows 7 32 bit, but still the same. Need help.

Added v7.7.0.523

• 2 weeks later...

Added v9.0.0.202 (full driver with Bluetooth) and v9.0.0.168

Sorry, I mean MS Update! :)

No probs grabbing now and cheers :)

Added 8.0.0.351

Guest Ethan

hey guys! i got an ASUS F50N series with Atheros AR5007EG wireless adapter on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit , but no matter which driver I try to install, it just won't work. Nothing, absolutely none of the drivers you guys posted here work for me. I mean, in device manager it shows it working properly, but no wifi networks show up on the connection screen. I got two networks which show up perfectly on my smartphone, but on my laptop neither of them are visible.

I cant figure this out.. please help me.

• 3 weeks later...

nice thread with the latest atheros driver for w7. i use a tp-link wn951n wlan card with my windows 7. my installed driver is v8.0.0.279. but i cannot update neither on version 8.0.0.351 nor on v9.1.0.100. everytime is select the folder in the device-manager i get the message that the software for the device is up to date. but those drivers are the one for my wlan card/chip, aren't they!?

sorry for my bad enlisch (> german). would be nice if someone could answer my question!

thanks!

flo

Hey,

First of all thanks mobilenvidia and other contributors for all the drivers - very useful!

So I have a Atheros AR5B91 adapter and I've been experiencing DPC latency spikes causing audio crackling and video freezing when streaming off youtube for example. I've isolated the wireless adapter as the culprit and I've tried pretty much everything I can think of. Any suggestions or ideas? I'm running Windows 7 by the way.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Added 9.0.0.208