LaptopVideo2Go Forums

i need some help please

Guest Billy

Hi. yestarday i got a brand new laptop. HP Pavilion dv9500 notebook PC. inte core duo cpu 2.50 GHZ. RAM 2048 MB. Nvidia Gforce 8600M GS. and i am running vista 32 bit.

the problem is that i am trying to play bioshock on it. i can start the game and i get to the menu and it is loading the first videoscene but when the videoscene is over and the playing is about to start the screen just gets black and i get a falure message that says. it happens to be a problem, the program cant run. i tryed to put graphic down but it doesent help. i also tryed to find drivers for my graphic card but i cant find any and when i try to install any simmilar it says it is not right driver. please help me. :)

Read the FAQ for installation instructions. I recommend trying 163.44 first, then 163.16 if that doesn't work.

Hi again. thanx smax for the advice, but none of those drivers worked. tha installationguide that i got with the computer says that the providers manufacturys webb page should have them. i have already posted a topic on nvidia.com but they said go here and search. But. when i uppdate the driver thrue windows and let the computer search for it it says u already have the newest drivers. if i have the newest drivers shouldnt i be able to play bioshock? i tryed the game on a buddys computer and it worked there. :) :)

Did you replace the INF file?

All installation guides will say to wait for updates from the manufacturer, but this site is here to provide updated drivers for any nVidia laptop. Follow the instructions and you will be able to update drivers.