LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Yet more Bioshock / Geforce 7400 Driver problems

Guest A

I'm currently using an HP dv8000 laptop which runs a Geforce Go 7400 graphics card on Windows XP home Edition. I've searched high and low and i'm yet to find a recent driver for this model. Bioshock ran pretty smoothly until i hit the Medical Pavilleon where i Blue Screen each time i enter the viewing room. Does anyone know where i can get hold of a working recent driver?

It's driving me crazy! Advance apologies if ths has been asked / answered many times. I'm not exactly on the ball when it comes to driver issues.

Any driver here will work with your card, read the FAQ for installation instructions.

I'm not really sure what the best driver for your card would be though. 163.44 might be worth a shot though.

Guest Daniel Hwung
I'm currently using an HP dv8000 laptop which runs a Geforce Go 7400 graphics card on Windows XP home Edition. I've searched high and low and i'm yet to find a recent driver for this model. Bioshock ran pretty smoothly until i hit the Medical Pavilleon where i Blue Screen each time i enter the viewing room. Does anyone know where i can get hold of a working recent driver?

It's driving me crazy! Advance apologies if ths has been asked / answered many times. I'm not exactly on the ball when it comes to driver issues.

SAME WITH ME 7400 GO AND I KEEP CRASHING AT MEDICAL PAVILION arghhhhhhhhh at least im not the only person