LaptopVideo2Go Forums

8600M GS

Guest pnx031

Any driver on this site will work with the modified INF. Read the FAQ for installation instructions.

Those are video cards originally supported by the driver. Use the modified INF and you'll be able to install the driver on your computer. Trust me, read the FAQ.

Any driver on this site will work with the modified INF. Read the FAQ for installation instructions.

The LATEST modded INI is not READY yet.....WHY ? I got my copy of driver over a week ago.... :)

Dennis

i have only one question. Is nvidia ever going to release drivers for this card?

I've done everything and i am using 8600 GT drivers for my M GS because of the lack of drivers

Your notebook manufacturer is responsible for these drivers, not Nvidia. I have the same card and have tried several drivers. 163.44 currently works best for my set up. Though they are not intended for our model card, they work better than any of the intended drivers out there. The latest 165.01 drivers are a step backwards on my set up, so I went back to 163.44.

I have an HP Pavilion Notebook dv9535nr running Vista32 on the 8600m gs Nvidia card. I have been trying to improve the performance while playing EQ2 (lots of stutter and hitching in game) and this is the best I have found so far.

I have seen posts that Nvidia is having trouble with Vista32, but I dont know if this is true or not. Obviously there is a problem that lies somewhere.

Hope this helps.

I have an 8600m GS and I run the 163.69 drivers with the modded ini. It seems to be the best driver I have found for the card so far.