LaptopVideo2Go Forums

F3Sv 3dMark 06 score

strekship

I have an F3Sv that has 2gb of ram, a T7500, and an 8600m GS. In 3dMark, the most I have been able to get is 2266. It seems a little low. Anyone else get a similar score?

Hi! I've got F3SV too but specs are a little bit different, because i have T7300... In 3D Mark with newest available drivers i get ca. 2400pts. With the 165.01 (only driver which enables overclocking for me) when I overclocked my card (680/560 :) ) I get 3180pts! :) But 165.01 cause hangs with hibernation and sleeping mode. Use 163.69 and then try to bench. I also prefer defragmentation :P It rise a little pcmark score.

Wow, that score is quite a bit higher than mine. I am running the 163.69 drivers. I wonder what is causing the difference. Are you running XP or Vista?

I'm using windows Vista (HP). Ca. 2400 pts... I don't remember exactly what was my score. I think it was somewhat from 2350-2400.

I wonder when they release Forceware that enables overclocking...

I am waiting for that soon. I have seen people who have the same laptop that have gotten the 8600m gs to oc quite well.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol...that means that my card is beter than 8600M GS? I got 3521 OC..

2753 stock drivers.... 3Dmark06

8400M GT DDR3