• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobilenvidia

• The Lost One

• ricktendo64

• LSudlow

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone found Synaptics drivers that install under Win7 RC1? I've tried several versions and the installer always freezes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Added the above 2 new drivers thanks guys :)

Also added 13.2.9.0

Addad official Synaptics v14.0.3.0

Thank you!

14.0.6.0 did not work for me on Windows 7

but 14.0.9.5 works great

Is this driver only for x64 machine?

Yip

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently 14.0.10 is missing the three fingers flick and down in the settings, and why is that the latest version in the official synaptics site only shows 14.0.3 instead of .10 ?

Edited by arbitel

Which ones have good two-finger support, even for older touchpads? 13.1.0 seemed to literally enable 2 fingers on ANY hardware-compatible Synaptics pad even if it was 10 years old!

Is there anyway to get the multi touch stuff and the gestures working on my Dell? If I install the ones from Synaptics, I get nothing, not even middle click. Right now I'm using version 13.2.2.2 for the Inspiron 1320 and that at least gives me middle click, but it'd be nice to have flick and two finger scrolling.

The only one I know is to add the middle mouse button, which is creating a reg file with:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP\Defaults]

"HasBothButtonFeature"=dword:00000001

Restart after adding this ^^^

Maybe look at different drivers and see what reg enteries are required for other functions? And add them in the same way as above? Or try googling, its how i found out about the middle mosue button feature.

Edited by aliveanddead86

• 2 weeks later...

Why is that the latest version in the official synaptics site only shows 14.0.3 ? Where did you get the latest from ?

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone using Windows 7 64-bit and the Synaptic drivers v14.0.3 from the official website? I've just installed them and when I plug in a USB mouse the touchpad doesn't disable, I tried UchihaZero post of inserting the registry key but it didn't change anything either (I also tried adding the key to HKEY_Current_User, just in case but again it changed nothing). So im wondering if it works for anyone else at all?

Thanks for any help