LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Modded Broadcom INFs

mobilenvidia

A couple of modded Broadcom INFs, they should have all sorts of goodies enabled.

Drivers work in XP with a Dell Latitude and the Dell 1500 WLAN card.

v4.150.22.0 INF is best for Vista x86 and x64, should also work fine wth XP

v4.150.29.0 INF is best for XP, I couldn't get to work with Vista x64.

Grab the above INF and replace the original then update the driver via Update Drivers.

Best to have any client ultilities installed first with working drivers.

Enjoy and feedback encoureaged.

Thanks for these.

I am curious if these will work with the 1505?

Just got a killer deal on one and figured I will give it a go (if I don't like it it will go into my father-in-laws laptop)

Oh, and I am running vista32

Thanks!

D.

Works fine on the Dell 1500 in XP, I've not tried the latest tweaks in Vista.

But it worked fine before I added the Win XP tweaks.

The 1505 is identical to the 1500 RevA01, I have the 1500 RevA00

I'll probably get a 1505 as well, as the Atheros based will be no good on the road if Parity errors.

Even if the Dlink router fixes them, if I hit the road I'll only be able to use it with Atheros based routers.

Where did you get the 1505 from and how much, quite hard to find them on Ebay and shipping outside the US.

Where did you get the 1505 from and how much, quite hard to find them on Ebay and shipping outside the US.

I did get mine from ebay, but the listing was misspelled so it seemed no one else found it.

I got it for $35 with $5 shipping from Taiwan to Japan

Just do a generic search for dell n and then wade thru the listings and maybe you will find a good deal to.

I also found a person selling them (listing ends soon so check it out) that is selling the with a best offer and they will accept a $40 best offer but shipping will be $20.

D.

Edited by debaucher

• 1 year later...

Are there going to be modded infs for the latest version? The .inf looks like it's only for certain cards, I think either HP's or Dell's.

Thanks in advance,

the_guy