LaptopVideo2Go Forums

FIFA 08

roby777

[Hey hello there, I just bought a new laptop as u can see my configurations.... M new to this and i just joined this forum....... M also having lots of troble with Fifa 08 i just love that game....... n Its working so slow dont know wat to do??

The solution is what Kiwi says: Force off the vsync in you driver menu, and fifa will run smoothly. It worked for me with my acer aspire 5920.

Greetz,

Lucas

• 2 weeks later...
So you think that problem is in OS.Does FIFA O7,08 or Champions League run better on Win XP(i think on laptop) or the same problem is like with Windows Vista?If it`s ok i`m planing to make virtual pc on my hard with XP.

Hello mate. You still having problems with Fifa 08? I had the same problem. Its nothing to do with Vista (that I know of) I downloaded Forceware 167.26 & Fifa is now fun & fast!

Hope this helps!!

Hello mate. You still having problems with Fifa 08? I had the same problem. Its nothing to do with Vista (that I know of) I downloaded Forceware 167.26 & Fifa is now fun & fast!

Hope this helps!!

Windows vista with forceware?