LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Conexant Drivers Version 4.19.0.52 for Vista 32bit!

whitetigerx7

I want to start a little project to try and create some sort of unified INF or driver release for Conexant's Venice HD audio chips. I know many people have had all kinds of trouble getting updated drivers and utilities to work properly so I have come up with a solution. Create a Customized INF or if possible Driver release with the SmartAudio utility or other utility found with some releases.

================================================================================

Project status as of: 10/11/2007

================================================================================

Latest drivers I have in my inventory are:

4.19.0.52 for Vista 32 dated 06/01/2007 (x64 4.19.0.00 drivers are out of the project till further notice)

I still am at only 11 Hardware_ID and Subsys_IDs with the one universal OEM ID.

SmartAudio is set for universal operations with all options available.

Drivers are uploaded to MegaUpload.com's file server.

Download HERE ---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4A05WL27

ENJOY!!!

Edited by whitetigerx7

Where can i download such things?

I want to start a little project to try and create some sort of unified INF or driver release for Conexant's Venice HD audio chips. I know many people have had all kinds of trouble getting updated drivers and utilities to work properly so I have come up with a solution. Create a Customized INF or if possible Driver release with the SmartAudio utility or other utility found with some releases.

So far I still need an outlet for driver releases. I am looking into a file server hopefully soon.

Project status as of: 10/03/2007

There are not that many HardwareIDs I have on file for Conexant Venice HD audio chips. At best I currently have 11 but I know more, far more exist.

Latest drivers I have in my inventory are:

4.19.0.52 for Vista 32 dated 06/01/2007

4.19.0.00 for Vista 64 dated 06/07/2007

SmartAudio is so far the primary Conexant distributed utility for Audio effects settings. Most settings focus on Voice Over IP settings only. Vista built-in utilities still seem to be primary focus of tweaking drivers abilities in the Vista environment.

The 11 HardwareIDs I have so far are at best unknown but I do have 1 in the batch that is a Universal OEM HardwareID without a SubsysID. I am looking into this as to what it could be used for.

Found this topic is linked to by Google Search.

Note to visitors from the Google search link:

The INF so far is incomplete as to support across unknown SubsysID variats of the main HardwareID. Once I have the driver posted and you have an ID tag I do not please feel free to post it here with a guest account. It will help further this project.

Where can i download such things?

As stated I have yet to get some FTP space to host the drivers if I can get the entire thing up-to-date. There are supposedly the 4.19.0.52 x64 drivers out there but I don't have them yet.

If I need to I will host the 32bit x86 driver in standalone but I need hosting space.

Figured I'd bump it.

DRIVERS ARE UPLOADED!!!

Vista 32bit ONLY!!!

• 2 years later...

Audio_Conexant_4.91.5.52.zip

Conexant Audio Driver v4.91.5.52

Download Now How to Download

Note: This file contains the Windows Vista (32-bit) Conexant audio driver for the computer models and components listed.

Release Date: 7/9/2009

http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/getFile.asp?id=22812&dscr=Conexant%20Audio%20Driver%20v4.91.5.52&uid=248742473