LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Having issues with games

falz

I currently have Vista 32

and a Sony Vaio AR520 with an 8400m GT and have installed the newest drivers i could find on vista 32bit,

but my issue is that the main games I play Rainbow Six Vegas and Phantasy Star Universe keep

crashing. I didnt have this issue before installing the drivers, and the drivers I had been using prior where

3rd party drivers.

Im wanting to know if maybe i need to use different drivers for this site or go back to the 3rd party drivers,

this is just a bit frustrating.

I currently have Vista 32

and a Sony Vaio AR520 with an 8400m GT and have installed the newest drivers i could find on vista 32bit,

but my issue is that the main games I play Rainbow Six Vegas and Phantasy Star Universe keep

crashing. I didnt have this issue before installing the drivers, and the drivers I had been using prior where

3rd party drivers.

Im wanting to know if maybe i need to use different drivers for this site or go back to the 3rd party drivers,

this is just a bit frustrating.

Did you download the latest, most-stable version (163.44), or did you just go for the one with the highest version number?

That 165.xx is from sometime in April of this year, quite out of date.

Edited by Shugo Wolf

i went back for the more stable one managed to get it to work appreciate the help my games are no longer crashing, and run fairly well

Glad to help!

In fact, check here. http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=15335

163.74, official nVidia release, fresh out of the oven.