LaptopVideo2Go Forums

OMG! NEW OFFICAL RELEASED Go 7600 Drivers! Vista 32bit

spitfire6000

Sorry for the caps but this is extremely urgent for this entire community. At least it would seem so.

So anyways i was going through my windows vista and seeing that i constantly get BSOD messages like bad pool header, or irql less than not equal, and a few others caused by bad drivers on windows vista, i decided to see whats new on windows update to see if they had any possible solutions.

My first scan revealed about 20 new downloads surprisingly. A lot of them said published, the day they were released, today. So because of this, i felt kind of good knowing i got the new updates almost immediately.

I kept going down and down, and for the FIRST time that i have had this cyberpowerpc.com laptop, i saw a update called:

Name Type Published

nVidia - Video - NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 Optional Yesterday

I was :) to see a new windows delivered driver made for my geforce go!

Is this the real deal holyfield? or is it bs that windows was late on publishing????

Guest computermomy

hmm if there are in fact new vista 32 drivers from microsoft for the go 7600 then perhaps that file would be the best candidate for a modded inf?

can any veterans here comment on this situation?

Guest computermomy
hmm if there are in fact new vista 32 drivers from microsoft for the go 7600 then perhaps that file would be the best candidate for a modded inf?

can any veterans here comment on this situation?

still no replies yet? doesnt anyone on this forum care about offical released drivers? i see there are over 200 views on this little thread and no replies....weird since no registration is necessary to reply.

still no replies yet? doesnt anyone on this forum care about offical released drivers? i see there are over 200 views on this little thread and no replies....weird since no registration is necessary to reply.

The driver is a piece of s***. Colour controll does not work for me and probably more removed it immediatly....and installed back the latest forceware driver from guru3d.

Anywayz WHAT else could I expect from Microsoft.....I only installed it in the hope the damm screen flickering when pressing ctrl+alt+dlt would be gone, YET I got the problem that the colour control wasnt working GREAT RELEASE MICROSOFT big waste of time....