LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Vaio Nvidia Drivers?!

trueoriginal

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has an idea what I can do about getting a newer driver for my Nvidia Geforce Go 7600. The problem is I'm on a Vaio PGN-FE21M and generally Sony demand you download the very particular driver on the Vaio Support page. I have recently upgraded to Vista from XP and then I had managed to find a driver which was a million years more up to date than what Sony recommended and ran everything beautifully.

Having tried for some time to find the driver I need by checking the descriptions of most of the latest ones, all those that say they support my card end up giving me an error that the driver cannot find the correct hardware?

Being back on the outdated Sony endorsed driver is slowing everything down and I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks

i'm having the same problem, but i can't seem to find where to download the this specific version of driver. and if it's only found on nvidia site, i found it, but i've got a 8400m gt, and i don't know where to find the modified inf file...please help!