LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 Vista 64bit Drivers

Steve-UK

I've found no support or functional drivers on the NVIDIA site what-so-ever. Windows Update whacked some drivers on that gave me the correct 1280x800 resolution + more capabilities, but I can't playback video or do anything that runs directly off the graphics card, e.g. use the windows photo viewer or play the default windows games e.g. solitare, freecell.

Note that I've also tried downloading the latest driver I could find from this site (16501_vista64.exe) it actually installed fine but nothing has changed, still no video playback etc.!

Vista has been out for ages now surely proper drivers for my card should be available. Just to confirm i need the Vista 64bit Drivers, its pissing me off having to dual boot into xp to watch video- I can't even rescan my WEI, i have a rating of 1.0 since the only successful scan occurred when running off standard vga drivers! Also its ugly not being able to use aero :/

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Steve