LaptopVideo2Go Forums

go 7300 additional monitor issues

Etora

Hi i just found a link to this site and must say i'm really impressed with the work you guys have been doing here. :)

I've downloaded the nVIDIA ForceWare X 156.66 for Windows Vista 32bit drivers and corresponding modified INF files and it has fixed several of the issues i had with the standard driver provided on the Toshiba website. But it seems that i am still having some problems with the 2nd screen i have connected with my laptop. with the previous driver, whenever i connected the screen it would seem to get stuck in some sort of display identification loop resulting in the 2nd screen to quickly disconnect and reconnect continuously.

With the new driver it would seem that the same process is occuring but at a much slower rate. Is that a problem with the nvidia driver or could it be caused by the windows mobility center? It's disconnecting and reconnecting the screen about every 5 mins.

sorry if my post is a bit all over the place.. that constant screen switiching on and off is driving mer nuts!

does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks