LaptopVideo2Go Forums

No Antialiasing? 8600M GS

Guest Wildebeest

Guest Wildebeest

First, let me say thank you to all of the inf modders that make it possible for me to play games at all on my laptop. I went from invalid textures to something that looks half way decent. :)

However, it seems that none of my games, nor the driver options can perform antialiasing. For example, in the Crysis beta, I select 2x, hit apply, close the menu, and then reopen it, and the Antialiasing option is set to None. I've run into this in every game I've played. I set the option for antialiasing, but it fails. :) .

Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm running on an HP Pavilion dv9500t, with a GeForce 8600M GS, and driver version 163.76.

This problem occurs on both Vista and XP, although I think there might be other problems on Vista, since I'm running 64-bit, and it reports that it has 1-2GB of total video memory on Vista, while only 512MB on XP.

i have the exactly same laptop but i dont have this problem also the memory problem i dont have that problem, time to report to HP:)