LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Please help Dvd playback issues

stnkwiaz

I have recently updated my drivers to 16501 release on my Geforce Go 7900 GS. And i can no longer play Dvds i have tried multiple players and only one gives me an error message "Cannot create overlay" i have tried lowering resolutions as well as trying different driver versions. i have uninstalled ran driver sweeper and reinstalled. My Machine is a Toshiba Satellite P105-S9722. Games and everything else works fine if not better. If you have a solution to this problem please let me know as i really do not want to go back to the factory installed drivers. Thanx in advance

I have recently updated my drivers to 16501 release on my Geforce Go 7900 GS. And i can no longer play Dvds i have tried multiple players and only one gives me an error message "Cannot create overlay" i have tried lowering resolutions as well as trying different driver versions. i have uninstalled ran driver sweeper and reinstalled. My Machine is a Toshiba Satellite P105-S9722. Games and everything else works fine if not better. If you have a solution to this problem please let me know as i really do not want to go back to the factory installed drivers. Thanx in advance

Anybody have any ideas!!??!?! (bump)