LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Pieter-Can you post the link for the 11.65 inf for det 44.81

Guest weasel0803

Guest weasel0803

Hy pieter!

Am experiencing problems with my i8600. When trying to restart the system, laptop shuts down but doesn't restart. Have to turn off the power and then on again to make the system restart.

When set on vga modus this prob does not appear! Tried the new dell 44.81 driver but can't download the inf 11.65 from your hp. Could you please post it again here or on you hp? Would you maybe recommend another driver inf from your hp for the fx5650go?

Thanks a lot and keep up the work!

A lot of users including me owe you a lot for working on the drivers !!

Greetings,

philipp

My Apologies Phillipp,

I put 45.81 (I assume you mean 45.81 not 44.81) in the Old INF folder by mistake it was downloadable but not from my main page.

I have put it back in the place it's supposed to be for now.

Enjoy,

Pieter.

Guest weasel0803

Thanks a lot!!!!

Yes you were right it was 45.81 not 44.81 :oops: . I really apreciate your work man!

Greetings from Austria,

Philipp

P.S.: Would you recommend any other better driver for the fx5650go than the dell one (45.81) ?

Stick with 45.81 if it works for you, Dell also bought out 44.84 and Toshiba bought out 45.91 not too much difference.

5x.xx are still a bit on the young side, as to be called decent drivers, but 53.03 is getting close.

Basicly with my INFs you can use any driver with your go5650 so just experiment away.

Pieter.