LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Driver for Nvidia geforce 8600gt

Guest Michael

Yeah! me too.

How can I update newest driver. My laptop use geforce 8600m gt.

Same here. I need that driver.

PS- I downloaded the Crysis Demo and it runs like HELL on my laptop which is supposed to be a "gaming laptop". I have everything on low and struggle to get 15 fps.

Have you all followed the instructions and replaced the INF file in the installation folder with the modded INF you have downloaded from this site?

If not, then you should.

Or better yet - read the manual or quickstart guide where this is covered in detail!

Installs fine with my Dell Vostro, 8600M GT. Has some bugs and lags sometimes when playing games though.

i have an acer aspire 5920 with the geforce 8600m gt and i need to down the driver via the official acer site. otherwise it doens't work. but should it work if you replace that INF file explained here previously? because on the acer site there isn't an newest driver, it's the same

My Asus c90s won't except any of these modified drivers either. I add the modified file and read and followed the guide.

Just doesn't support my hardware at least thats what the message says when I try to install it.

I have a 8600M GT 512MB and 2.4 Core 2 Duo and 2 gigs of ram

Run the Crysis demo on all setting at high and 1024x768 and very smooth

so its not a big deal for me but it would nice to boost the quality further.

Edited by tooch