LaptopVideo2Go Forums

COD4 Drivers

Jacko87

Well does anyone know of any that work ok with the game, I'm using 156.69 and I'm getting display crashes quite often.

Hello,

yesterday i have had the same problems with the grafik.....i can't play the game because i just saw black and orange things all over the display!

after i switched ON the AA all problems were gone and i can play this awesome game!

i am using the driver 163.75 for vista 32 bit!

I was using 169.4 and I remember the demo working great at full setings for me on my laptop.

me too. i have changed the driver from 84.25 to 169.04 and it runs great. i play almost in full details with my M3438G.

• 7 months later...
me too. i have changed the driver from 84.25 to 169.04 and it runs great. i play almost in full details with my M3438G.

should also go back to 169.04 for cod4. all the 17x.xx have been dropping fps after a while of playing.

but maybe i have missed a good 17x.xx driver for COD4?

FPS drops after playing for a long time can mean a temperature problem. How hot is your GPU running?

I havnt checked the temps while playing :)

But wanted to mention that with 174.74 I havnt had any crashes with cod4 (and the performance is great also). So I would also recomend it (at least with 8600gt).

Cheers!