LaptopVideo2Go Forums

My laptop freezes when using 169.04 Drivers for 8600M GT

hellows

My laptop freezes when using 169.04 Drivers for 8600M GT

I have just downloaded the latest drivers for this card but mu laptop is going crazy after instaling those drivers.

It freezez, the pulpit blocks and I can not do anything. I just had to uninstall them.

Has anyone elso propblems like this.

I am using vista 32bit.

Which drivers for the 8600M GT are the most stable ?

Has anyone got the same issue ? or problems with those drivers ? Is this something common that happens when you install new drivers ?

Guest Michael

I too have this problem with my 8600M GT, I've tried like 10 different drivers now and all of them freeze on me, I'm just trying to find a stable driver that will let me play BF2142 quite honestly, possibly Crysis.

I too have this problem with my 8600M GT, I've tried like 10 different drivers now and all of them freeze on me, I'm just trying to find a stable driver that will let me play BF2142 quite honestly, possibly Crysis.

I olso have 8600M GT, and the only stable driver for all games from Biosck HL2EP2 Jericho is 165.01.

and I'm testing 169.09 and this one is also semms stable so far.

But keep trying, and for most importon when you install a new vga driver use http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?page=driversweeper this program to uninstal the old driver.