LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.09 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA, CRYSIS

mobilenvidia

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sgtmatt1

• Charles-0100

• EVO21

• debaucher

• 4 weeks later...

^^For? Be more specific. It's relatively good for gaming but there are better drivers (174.74, 175.80, 177.66). Try them and see if you achieve your desired results.

It should

Guest Guest

I'm quite new to this, my card is 8600M GT, I tried to install the latest driver for this card but it didn't work, it says that it is not compatible with the hardware and so on, but I actually saw that 8600M GT was on the list? and btw what is modded INF ? sorry that I'm so noobish but I'm quite new with this kind of thing. THanks for replying.

^^For? Be more specific. It's relatively good for gaming but there are better drivers (174.74, 175.80, 177.66). Try them and see if you achieve your desired results.

im looking for a good driver mainly for crysis.. running 8800m gtx sli..

is this driver mainly built for crysis? even SUPPOSELY better performance against the newer drivers such as 175.xx, 177.41, 177.73?

thanks for your advice.

hey guys... i really need some help... i haven't been playing games recently.. it seems that my video card cant support any of it.. i've been updating my drivers from 17X to 16x, none of them are working.. for example i tried assassin's creed.. it says" assassin's creed stopped working"

and for hellgate london, it says running out of address space, causing in stability problem.. PLS GUYS, i really need your help.. many thanks to you all!

• 2 months later...