LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.09 Windows XP 32bit | NVIDIA, CRYSIS

mobilenvidia

61 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uncajesse

• manOwar

• Devylman

• who13

It's in the first post of this thread. Though, at this point, you'd be better off with 169.44 than with this driver.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Francesc

I have a Geforce 8400M GT card in my VAIO VGN-AR51M, and the lastest drivers don't work for XP. It says that can not find a suitable card in the system.

I have tested with Omega drivers, but it doesn't work.

I don't know what more to do. Can you help me, please?

I have an alienware M7700 with a nvidia go 7800gtx. I downloaded 169.09 driver and enabled dual view. It works however the laptop screen leaves behind many copys of the windows when i move them across the screen. Looks like a cascading effect. Anyone have an idea what is happening. This was also happening with the old alienware driver. Any help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mErLiN

Hi i have an 8400-m-gs and the 169.09 for xp32 works fine so far. But there is a more uptodate driver like 169.44 or so and i dont know so exactly where to get one and the fitting inf file , and i dont know the newer one is realy good. There are also this 174.xx drivers and i dont know the difference so far ...

so i would appreciate a little help also :o)

:) thx guys i will try on my nvidia 8400 gs.

Guest HoratioDUKEz

Hey, to they guys above me, I have an hp pavillion dv2500, and it also has an NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS, and I finally found a video card that makes it run perfectly! It is located here... 8400m GS driver!!!

I hope it works for your guys too!!! I probably won't check back here, so don't ask me any questions, but GL!!!!

Guest Guest

Hi, I am using an Acer 5920G with 8600m GS DDR2.

Unfortunately I have found that these drivers add 5-10% idle CPU load, does not allow me to OC my gfx card and also adds a few colour glitches. I recommend rolling back to the 169.04's if using a similar config to mine. Thanks!

To get working OC you have to go back to 169.04 or further to 169.28 or newer - but the success rate is variable.

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to download this driver. Whenever I am clicking on 'download driver' the page is continuously loading but I am unable to download the file. I even tried to save the link but even that is not helping. The modded INF file is easily being downloaded. Someone please help.

Guest psycho4r5

Hi i have been looking for a new driver for my geforce go 7400 for awhile but have not found anything. is this driver compatable and if not can you tell me which one is?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Even with modded inf?