LaptopVideo2Go Forums

geforce go 7150m

dwinship

can someone direct me to a driver that will work with this laptop. I have a pavilion dv9000 and the video card is the geforce go 7150m.

Came with Vista but I am trying to switch to XP

Edited by dwinship

What OS are you running? Goto the community forum and click on the 160 drivers link.

• 3 months later...
can someone direct me to a driver that will work with this laptop. I have a pavilion dv9000 and the video card is the geforce go 7150m.

Came with Vista but I am trying to switch to XP

I have an HP dv9628nr And am currently running 167.58 drivers, They seem to be running pretty good.

I have been Playing games like Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2, and just about any Total War game you can think of.

They should work fine for you.

Don't forget to get the modded .inf

• 4 months later...

I have the Hp Pavillon Dv9000 it has pretty much the same stats as the HP dv9628nr but when i play bf2 even with everything at low well it is still pretty bad .... i have the 174.32 driver and it seems to be the only one i can found that is stable ( i only crashed once today ... while listening to movies) alors i was wandering i have installed the Nvidia ntune to check temperature and it is between 80-91 C is that normal ? anyway thanks for your future answers :

^^ Yes 80-91C is a hot. Do you o/c?

No thats the thing i din't overclocked and it has always felt that hot (altough i never check the temp before today) even after having tried a few drivers its still at this temp also this is at rest jsut by surfing the web and doing stuff on my computer that i get that temp ... i think im gonna call hp to see if i can return it that would be cool i would maybe be able to get a new laptop without this crappy video card :S

My 7000m maxes out at 85C with overclock to 560/740. Therefore there may or may not be a problem with yours. I know that some hp laptops always have higher GPU temps than average so that can be verified by other hp owners. I don't think there is really much to worry about at that temp since maximum temp is 120C! So my best advice. Try some older drivers 158.45. If this doesn't work (hopefully it does) just be careful about your prolonged gaming.

ok well the driver im using right now only crashed once so it seems to be stable (lol) im using the 174.32. ill try to call hp next week to check that out ill give some news to you guys since you helped so much :)

darn new record for temp :s i played diablo 2 LOD and after one hour things were starting to slow down so i quited to check and i saw that the temp was at 105 C .............. wtf .... i really need to now if it is bad or normal .... if it is normal then there is a problem...