LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce Go 7700 Tv-Out & Monitor-Out

Dizzle

Hi guy's,

This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm going aboutthis wrong but maybe you can help me.

I have a Asus A8Js laptp with a geforce go 7700, running XP Pro SP2 with the driver downloaded from the Asus support site.

Now while it seems to be working very well, it plays all my games without any dramas, the only problem is that for the life of me I can't get my TV-Out or Monitor-Out to work at all. It doesn't detect anything I connect to it or seem to output anything.

I have been scouring the net & have not been able to find a straight answer, which is driving my frustration to boiling point as it is starting to appear that key features of this card just don't work & there is no soluton or no one trying to rectify it.

Anyways, hope you can point me in the right direction & restore my faith in finding a solution.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Cheers

Adam.