LaptopVideo2Go Forums

HELP ME PLZ driver issue

Guest Kimmie TT

Guest Kimmie TT

Hi guys, I have a HP Pavilion dv6000. I upgraded my windows from Vista Home Basic to Vista Ultimate 32-bit. I have a NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 Graphics card, and Nvidia Nforce 430/410 SATA controller. After start up and the loading of the desktop im getting a msg about a coprocessor needing a driver. After vista attempts to find one on the hard drive and fails to I'm getting this msg : compatibility issues betweedn nVIDIA nForce System Management Controller and Windows Vista

I have a couple of problems:

1.) Im having a problem after the update of my windows. Im getting a msg saying I need a driver for the coprocessor. It ask me to install the disc with the driver but I don't have it. After I click search for driver online and it brings me to

2.) I did numerous driver updates at www.hp.com and www.nvidia.com. The HP drivers installed but didnt fix the problem and the drivers at the nvidia website couldn't install.

Help would be greatly appreciated XOXO thank you :)