LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.12 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

ok i noticed quit a bit of you have a G1S. i wanted to ask you what kind of temperatures you're getting at idle and full load, cause mine go up to 107 celcius just by playing wow.

i used rivatuner and nview to monitor temps. it seems that it will hang at 97ish for a bit or quite a while and then shoot up to 107 under load. its weird.

any input is appreciated.

sorry for the off topic.

LoL my G1S runs at 88 or 89 max temp while overclocked slightly. Clean out your laptop for dust using an air compressor or make sure that there is proper ventilation... 107 is ridiculously high and unsafe...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mattdavis90

• mobilenvidia

• Batumulia

• Barvazon

Hey there, works great just like 169.09, no difference for me.

HDMI TV output still not working... :)

ASUS G1S

8600M GT

Anyone found a 160x series driver that works with TV output please ?

Thanks in advance ! :)

I don't know about this driver, but with 169.09, HDMI TV out is working great. I've just used it last week.

i used both RivaTuner 2.06 and Atitools but i cant overclock with this or 169.09. have go 7900gs and vista. when i click apply in riva it sticks as if its set to the new clocks but if u click ok and go back to the overclocking screen it is back to defaults
Well I can't overclock, once I adjust the memory and click "Apply" in rivatuner (latest version), it puts the settings back to factory settings.

These might probably happen because you have a BIOS that does not allow overclocking. Simply replace the BIOS with the ones that removes these locks.

I don't know about this driver, but with 169.09, HDMI TV out is working great. I've just used it last week.

These might probably happen because you have a BIOS that does not allow overclocking. Simply replace the BIOS with the ones that removes these locks.

Dude, as I posted a few posts later. I already fixed the problem, it was a software based problem and not a hardware based problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded 169.12 from guru3d.com and the modified .inf from here.. but when it tries to install it goes straight to a dialog that says that my system wasnt modified and i don't have to reboot.. and no drivers are installed..

any ideas?

have tried updating the drivers using the device manager, but with no success.