LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Lineage 2- Random Black Screen

Ginko

Hi guys, recently i buyed a full new, Dell Xps m1330 with a Nvidia 8400M Gs, intel core 2 duo of 2.0, recently installed Lineage 2 and after a couple of hours ( or maybe minutes actually -_- ) the game put a black screen, no error message or something, just a black screen, i'm using windows XP professional service pack 2 ( 32 bits) i updated my system, tried different drivers, the first i downloaded is here:

http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/GRAPHICS-...0134-WHQL.shtml

actually i'm using the 101.08 driver now, the only change i can notice, lineage 2 crashes after 2 or more hours than the other drivers, ( i tried more new drivers, and i just get more black screen issues -_- )

i reinstalled the game so many times, reinstalled drivers and nothing changes, in my old machine, a compaq with a integrated videocard, tha game just run fine in the worst resolution, but i'nver have this type of problems.

i just googled a lot, get i8fangui, because a lot of people tell me things about a temperature problem, i do not get so high temperatures, gpu 54c,60c maybe a little more but not more than 70c, the same case with the cpu.

i add with the post a nerd log, hope some here can help me with this, is very frustrating, i just want play this game with good graphics and performance, ( more than any other games )

sorry my english,

nerd.rar