• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yabai

• odin607

• mobilenvidia

• Fenuxx

Well if any mods can help, the bluescreen of death is really getting to me. Is there anyone else with a NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 that has got this to install? If so did you do anything different that the norm?

Guest Standingfast
Hi, I have an Alienware m9750 with dual 7950's and Vista (32), and every video driver I install except the stock ones have the same issue. When SLi is enabled and I try to bring the system out of standby, everything appears to be fine except the entire screen is gery/white. The computer must be hard reset in order to get it working again. This does not happen with the stock driver, it resumes from standby just fine.

Thanks in advance for the assist, I REALLY need to update my drivers ^_^.

Could someone please help me figure out this problem? thanks,

Peter

I tried this for FFXI, and while it installed correctly, when I ran the game some important things like my in-game menus/equipment lists/ etc were invisible (could still use em just can't see them) and whenever I type all I get is a blank line until I hit enter, then what I typed shows up... any clues on this one?

Thanks!

Well if any mods can help, the bluescreen of death is really getting to me. Is there anyone else with a NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 that has got this to install? If so did you do anything different that the norm?
I have the same problem with ASUS+ NVidia Go 6100 card. Everytime I try to install new driver, the blue-screen of death appear. :)

If anyone can help, please do!

I'm currently running on an nVidia 7150M/630M card, 32-bit Vista Home Premium, 2 Gigs of RAM. My FPS in FFXI is sucking bigtime.

It says in my device manager that my display adapter is an nVidia MCP67M.

I downloaded this driver and tried to install it (followed the guide and everything, replaced the .inf.) I say "tried," because when my computer went to go reboot, it said that it could not boot up successfully. It did one of those scan things to boot up safely -- I managed to get it booted up.

When I went to go see if the driver had been updated, it hadn't (since the computer jumped back to a save point before).

Any ideas? I'd really like to be able to run this game smoothly.

I updated the driver from the HP website. No improvement. Still haven't tried redownloading this one yet, though it doesn't seem to be working for me since I seem to get blue screened every time I try to update it. I'm not sure if I need to uninstall my other drivers first or use Driver Cleaner or what. My FPS in high traffic areas like Aht Urhgan is killer.

is it good or bad ?

3dmark06.jpg

It's about on the right level, my "brother" Quadro 1600M did 4690 with the same processor.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MarKus

I am a first time laptop owner and purchased the HP6605 and I wanted to update the drivers for the 7150M IG card. I have been playing CS:Source and BF2 on it and it runs good on low settings. Is this driver the right one for my graphics, and if so will it improve my game performance? Also i am running vista home premium. Thanx for the help.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
I am a first time laptop owner and purchased the HP6605 and I wanted to update the drivers for the 7150M IG card. I have been playing CS:Source and BF2 on it and it runs good on low settings. Is this driver the right one for my graphics, and if so will it improve my game performance? Also i am running vista home premium. Thanx for the help.

Mark

No idea. I'm running on the same card, and every time I try to load up the modded .inf, I get the blue screen of death and my computer restarts.

• 1 month later...
Guest The Hammer
No idea. I'm running on the same card, and every time I try to load up the modded .inf, I get the blue screen of death and my computer restarts.

You only have to install a modded .inf if you have 64 bit system. You have to uninstall the previous drivers first. reboot then install new drivers.

You only have to install a modded .inf if you have 64 bit system. You have to uninstall the previous drivers first. reboot then install new drivers.

Try Guru 3D it's a website dedicated to modding. A lot is beta. Keep that in mind, but these guys know what's up. Don't get carried away overclocking and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Matt_H

Any updates on the 7150M, aka MCP67M ? HP DV9730us user here with crap for quality when pushing triple monitors (triplehead2go). I'm hesitant to run the drivers based on the two people on this page that have not had any luck.

Thanks!

-- Matt