LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Run.DDL error message after installation

James Meacham

Hello,

What an amazing website, I just downloaded the latest drivers 169.xx and all went well and very pleased with the installation, installed as suggested via the guide for Vista. But, when I restart my laptop nothing has changed because RUN.DDL for the drivers for Nvidia has failed and the drivers will not load. Where am I going wrong...?

I have tried to install and earlier driver 155.xx and just to restart to see what happens after install. if they don't work I shall be back.

Fingers crossed. Oh and on the subject of drivers, do I need to install a specific driver for my laptop, I know it sounds a little silly but the latest drivers just don't work on my laptop. It's a Toshiba Satellite P10 83504 (I think that's the right number)

Thanks

I hate to say it James but with only 64meg of gpu ram that you really want to stick to drivers that you were dealt with.