LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.25 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

ok, used 559/775 via riva tuner, 13869 3dmark03. has gone up 500 marks but 95 degs on load!

seems stable though.

My rivatuner 2.06.... where the hell is the fan control?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charles-0100

• Batumulia

• Sinth

• sgtmatt1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it overclockable with Rivatuner? Please tell me as I don't want to use the stock settings...

yes, i can OC with riva tuner with this drivers like others

"4294 3dmark 06. temp 96"

It`s really hot.

PD: someone has 8600 GS with overclock???

Edited by Auvi

8400m GS overclock to 532/638 full load highest temp 93 , btw if you cant overclock in Rivatuner , let it re detect you setting again ( needs to reboot ) , that`s the way i fix it

8400m GS overclock to 532/638 full load highest temp 93 , btw if you cant overclock in Rivatuner , let it re detect you setting again ( needs to reboot ) , that`s the way i fix it

Dunno how good or bad this is but my system got a rating of 1040 in 3DMark2003. I feel it could do better.

Where can I let Rivatuner redect the settings?

Did you guys realize ... 90+ degree is near 100 degree... the point where it's going to start to set a on fire...

For me overclocked (to the point there's no artifacts max), 47-50 degree idle and 60-76 degree gaming. I have software that control my fans and override the default stock setting. You guys should get one too.

Anyone else experiencing strange Bluetooth/GFX card related conflicts? Not sure if it was the latest batch of 169 Forceware releases or the new Windows Updates, but everytime a full-screen game is launched, my Bluetooth controller turns on and off sporadically.

I'm also noticing a frame rate drop if the Bluetooth controller is on, then when I turn it off everything functions perfectly.

A few weeks ago everything was fine haha.

I tried this driver with cod4 and crysis and they reduction my performance then my previous drivere (169.09)

Question from a newbie. I Have been using 169.17s with good results. I did try 21s but couldn't get then installed, no control panel; and vista never able to totally take them; these 25s; can't get the driver from here; and the one from Nvidia runs and says your system hasn't been modified and no installl. I use the mod inf file and drive cleaner. just curious how the rest of you got these installed.

Toshiba x205-Sli3; 8600M GTs; 2.2ghz; 256meg ram

I have a Packard Bell easynote sb86 about 2 weeks old and I have a problem with the drivers for my video adapter nvidia 8600m gs...

when I install a different and a new driver besides the driver found on the support Packard Bell website some games ( like Fifa08... Unreal tournament I ) are moving very slow .... like the slow motion effect .... and other games worked just fine.

I got the latest driver from this website .... but in some games everything ( including the menu of the game ) is movin in slow motion... I've tried almost all the 16x versions and 15x versions....

The drivers provided by Packard Bell are very old... 101.34 ... besides 169.25.... and I don't have the digital vibrance function in that old driver.....

What should I do?

p.s. don't want the very old drivers back.... thanks.

Guest andrewkencana

hello, i'm newb here, can u help me in installation nvidia driver?

i have dell 1520 with nvidia m8600gt here, when i was going to install this driver, this page written " the NVIDIA setup program cannot locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware"

please reply this image

i desperately need to update my driver

thanks

this might not belong to here but im sure this thread will be seen for many more than any other

I own a G1S as many have mentioned here...

I sent a mail to asus about the high temperatures (mine gets up to 93 without overclocking). A few hours after i recived a mail from them telling me to phone their tech support because i had a temperature problem.

I'd recomend registering your precious treasure on Asus site and ask them if those high temps are right so you can get it fixed

this might not belong to here but im sure this thread will be seen for many more than any other

I own a G1S as many have mentioned here...

I sent a mail to asus about the high temperatures (mine gets up to 93 without overclocking). A few hours after i recived a mail from them telling me to phone their tech support because i had a temperature problem.

I'd recomend registering your precious treasure on Asus site and ask them if those high temps are right so you can get it fixed

but it seems many people can easily get 90+ degree ........

I also get 91c when gaming in crysis

70 in idle

I also get 91c when gaming in crysis

70 in idle

Where can I find this info on my computer? As in the temps of the components and such.

Where can I find this info on my computer? As in the temps of the components and such.

ntune or rivatuner

Where can I let Rivatuner redetect the settings?

My G1S also gets that hot !

!! IT IS NORMAL !!

In the beginning, when i just had my G1S i also noticed the high temperatures of the GPU

I have send a mail to asus and they answered the same that they answered you...

The guys who are answering the mails don't know what to say :)

Everybody whit an G1S has such high temperatures and nobody has had problems with it (Like the laptop didn't crash, didn't burn to death LOL :) )

My G1S also gets that hot !

!! IT IS NORMAL !!

In the beginning, when i just had my G1S i also noticed the high temperatures of the GPU

I have send a mail to asus and they answered the same that they answered you...

The guys who are answering the mails don't know what to say :)

Everybody whit an G1S has such high temperatures and nobody has had problems with it (Like the laptop didn't crash, didn't burn to death LOL :) )

I know of 7 people in my zone with a G1S and only 2 of them (one of those it's me) are getting those high temperatures, others usually dont go above 84-86º playing the same games. I rather send the thing to asus "just in case..."

And on a competitive company known worldwide it's not an option to put people without a clue to reply costumer's mails.

Well... this is way out of topic now so better stop the replies now... :P

Did you guys realize ... 90+ degree is near 100 degree... the point where it's going to start to set a on fire...

Wow. Just... wow. In the summer, lots of cities reach 100+ F weather. Do these cities spontaneously burst into flames? No. Even on the centigrade scale, 100 C is only enough to boil water. The burning point for paper is around 451 F, 233 C.

Guest Anthony

on a DELL XPS M1710 Laptop (intel core 2 duo T7200, Geforce Go 7950 GTX) those drivers runs very well.

In CRYSIS i have 92°C in max temperature with or without overclocking, and it's normal, it isn't a Geforce Go 7300 !!!