LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Benchmark results for NVIDIA Quadro FX 1600M 512

zipper

196.34 works OK, modified inf. Pretty depressing as benchmarker but not the worst. 2D PowerMizer doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• Dox

• Killu

• bruno2040

Top Posters In This Topic

191.87 Quadro WHQL driver tried. Runs rings round recent 195/6 drivers, a pretty good benchmarker. But 2D PowerMizer still doesn't work.

Hi i was wondering

You're so in these driver things that you can help me out with something

Looking for the best possible driver for games (World of Warcraft) possible for fx2700m grafic card and all software that could booste my fps in game as much as possble

useing windows 7 64.bit

thx

Try the latest Quadro driver, 191.87 - it's pretty fast.

Seems they are not for quadro fx 2700m model tho

Anything to do about it?

Yes, odd support when also (at least) 2800, 3700 and 3800 mobiles are missing too. You have to use the modified inf, your card is supported using it.

CAn you give link for windows 7 64bit since i rly don't seem to find it

Don't forget to replace the current inf with the moded inf, located up the top (INF modified)

• 2 weeks later...

196.75 tried, with added card lines in the inf - something wrong as DX10 doesn't work. So I'm eagerly waiting the modified inf as this is a promising driver.

Now with modified inf - DX10 works but older benchmarks are not too good :)

And an extra "bonus" PowerMizer doesn't work at all - so got rid of these quickly and back to 195.62.

• 2 weeks later...

Now 197.13 via have disk method - pretty promising but 191.87 is a little better benchmarker still.

197.15 with modified inf - clearly inferior as benchmarker to 197.13 and no PowerMizer; back to 197.13

197.03 with original WHQL Quadro inf - a good one, pretty the same as 197.13 but non-problematic to install.

197.25 with modified 197.15 inf - a promising performer, one of the fastest around. DirectCompose doesn't work for me. PowerMizer is OK.

197.16 laptop WHQL (with HP inf). A slight disappointment as it's a little slower than 197.25 - and surprisingly PowerMizer 2D doesn't work. So back to 197.25 as WHQL isn't important for me.