LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Update GeForce Go 7300

Guest hex

Anyone know what is the best driver for a GeForce Go 7300 on a:

System Model: Aspire 5630

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2

Processor: Intel® Core2 CPU T5600 @ 1.83GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 1022MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

thank you!

help please :|

Hi! I posted recently same question for asus laptop, with the same gpu. Somebody gave me an answer to use 156.73, for vista 32-bit. it works fine, no problems at all. you wont make a mistake.

Guest Guest Go7300

Running Nvidia 169.09 with modded INF on XP SP2.

Works like a charm. At least can play Crysis in LOW settings. :)

Many other games also work faster.

Just having a weird problem with Test Drive Unlimited which was working better with older drivers.

Hi all, i have the same card, a Nvidia Go 7300 on a Toshiba Satellite A200 mobile pc and i have 2 questions... ???

1. Does this Card sux so much, or it is just me ??? It has a 256 dedicated memory and it goes up to 1024 with Hypercache technology

2. Are there any better drivers than those of the Toshiba's in their official site ??? (Iam using VISTA home premium 32bit)

tnx !!!

Hi all, i have the same card, a Nvidia Go 7300 on a Toshiba Satellite A200 mobile pc and i have 2 questions... ???

1. Does this Card sux so much, or it is just me ??? It has a 256 dedicated memory and it goes up to 1024 with Hypercache technology

2. Are there any better drivers than those of the Toshiba's in their official site ??? (Iam using VISTA home premium 32bit)

tnx !!!

Same laptop, same questions...