Jump to content
LaptopVideo2Go Forums

go 7600 driver issues


Recommended Posts

I have installed your drivers before and it worked but this time wow what a problem. I installed 169.01 driver(same as before) and after it installs the screen gets all funky and i restart and 99% of the time the windows logo will appear then disappear and i see some static on the screen and screen turns off and can only get into safe mode. the other 1% of the time i can restart every thing will work fine then when i restart it again same thing happens like the other 99% of the time. I have tried about 20 different versions of drivers. All give same result. The only driver i havent tried is gateways driver which sadly there site is crap and cant get the drivers to download. Any idea why this is happening is my laptop bricked? i will attach a log but dont put much into it i took it after i uninstalled the driver and boot normally.


Edited by werwin12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've got overheating problems with my 7600go, and only problems like yours with the previous drivers, not 16909.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...