LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.28 Windows XP 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

Неужели тут русские появились. Ура а то я уже задолбался с ними общаться. Много ламеров и валенков. Русские повсюду!!! Кто нить тестил эти дрова на 3d markе??

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LSudlow

• Bill

• garyduo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm using Sony Vaio FE21S laptop with this 169.28 new driver.

I have tested them with 3d mark 05 and i have 3414 points.

I can overclock with this driver, and powermizer works and nvidia control panel too.

So it looks like this is a good driver neither I have slight drop of a performance because

i had 3478 marks with older 167.26 driver.

I have noticed that there are more fps in cod 4 or in nfs prostreet game.

GOOD DRIVER :)

Compared to 169.21:

3dMark05 up from 2800 to 2950 or so.

3dMark06 up from 1410 to 1495.

Half-Life: Lost Coast stress test up another FPS to 49 from 48.

All testing done on Sony Vaio SZ680 with 64mb 8400M GS.

Driver is the best so far for me. How did you go about overclocking? nTune?

new, good and fast. Tried with crysis....excellent...first time I REALLY enjoyed playing this game....no moo slowdowns in the game....in other games...will try tomoorow...if a problem, I will come back to this forum

lol peace _\|/_

(comparing to drivers 169.xx....others I dont know)

Edited by c69k

i played COD4 with this drivers and had a problem. when playing the game, in the middle it shuts down itself. Is this version a Beta?

Testing these with my HP/Compaq/VoodooPC INF using Presario V6305NR w/ GeForce Go 6150 / nForce Go 430 chipset.

So far they seem stable enough for mainstream usage.

Note: They forgot the NVUNINST.EXE utility AGAIN. To install these you WILL either have to copy this file from a previous driver set, or you can try to comment it out in the INF and attempt to install.

Edited by whitetigerx7

....Привет пиндосы и русские парни.....

Слышь ты, гость из россии, ты всегда срёшь посреди комнаты, когда в гости приходишь? Или гадишь только там, где не боишься по рылу получить?

Whenever "guests from russia" appear at any forum - they straight start to s***! It has become a national feature. All the time I feel deep shame for that!

Current driver version works pretty nice for me.

Can someone help me out? I've tried for hours to be able to overclock on the 162.28 drivers. In rivatuner when ever I change the core or memory past the default it just sets it back to the default when I select OK. I tried rolling back to 162.25 and added the files that were posted towards then end of the thread to the directory for Rivatuner but nothing changed. I saw that people are saying they can overclock with these drivers so I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. -Thanks

I interesting, as this word is translated?

In dictionary I have not found importances of this word.

With a little googling:

That brings us to another word. The one Russians use to define us, Americans as a whole. They call us Pindoses. That?s a jargon word, a sort of Russian Ebonics. It means many demeaning things, but mainly it means a despised, up-to-no-good, mentally challenged individual, who at the same time has an unusually high self-esteem. A pompous, self-destructing fool. Look into the mirror; do we deserve this?

With a little googling:

That brings us to another word. The one Russians use to define us, Americans as a whole. They call us Pindoses. That?s a jargon word, a sort of Russian Ebonics. It means many demeaning things, but mainly it means a despised, up-to-no-good, mentally challenged individual, who at the same time has an unusually high self-esteem. A pompous, self-destructing fool. Look into the mirror; do we deserve this?

I wouldn't worry about what the Russians say. They have an extreme inferiority to the British, Germans, Poles, and most especially Americans. Besides, anyone that has to resort to insults in a non-english language, using non-english font, is nothing more than a Shestiorka anyway.

You're right, zipper. Actually, the post of that guy from russia is abusive and sounds rude. I see you are from Finland so probably you meet a hell of russian tourists in your country pretty often and can approximately understand the meaning of the word. As a Russian-speaking person I would offer to administration of the forum to delete that stupid russian message. And for the future - delete all messages in a language different form one accepted here.

BTW I read the threads here for a long time but today I had to register myself to leave the deserving answer to that ugly message. Is nice that no one except russians can understand my reply to him. :)

Can we please talk about the drivers? How is the performance in these compared to earlier versions? Can you overclock in these ones?

I'm currently running 169.17.

And for the future - delete all messages in a language different form one accepted here.

Очень не обдуманно и не демократично :) Почему должны страдать люди которые не знают английского?

(Much not deliberately and not democracy (hope it is correct translated) :) Why must suffer the people which do not know the english?)

AndrewSh Новый Бандера? :P

P.S. Хватит флудить :rofl: (will be enough speak about another.)

Drivers so good :P

what about crysis.....?guys

I played it in DX9 mod , it peformance well. About 50~60 FPS in medium setting

I also use my own cfg files. it run faster than before. I set it in high about 20~30 FPS

It is OK

Guest Synergy6

169.09 - Stock clocks 475/950/400 - 6164 3Dmark05

169.09 - 15% overclock 550/1100/460 - 7060 3Dmark05

169.28 - 15% overclock 550/1100/460 - 7194 3Dmark05

1.8% increase. Not great, but every little helps. (Using 8600M GT, 256mb of GDDR2 on a 128bit bus).

Use nTune to overclock.

Слышь ты, гость из россии, ты всегда срёшь посреди комнаты, когда в гости приходишь? Или гадишь только там, где не боишься по рылу получить?

Whenever "guests from russia" appear at any forum - they straight start to s***! It has become a national feature. All the time I feel deep shame for that!

Current driver version works pretty nice for me.

Правильно говорит, америкосы все пендосы....а ты их защищаешь..

As a Russian-speaking person I would offer to administration of the forum to delete that stupid russian message. And for the future - delete all messages in a language different form one accepted here.

А по сопатке? :)

BTW I read the threads here for a long time but today I had to register myself to leave the deserving answer to that ugly message. Is nice that no one except russians can understand my reply to him. :)

Вот я прочитал твое сообщение....Попробуй мое прочитать..Таг вод пендосег, сами вы ущербные людишки..И вам до нас, до русских, как до китая раком..

I played it in DX9 mod , it peformance well. About 50~60 FPS in medium setting

I also use my own cfg files. it run faster than before. I set it in high about 20~30 FPS

It is OK

what can i play crysis in DX9mode if i have 8600 GS?