LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.28 Windows XP 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

I interesting, as this word is translated?

In dictionary I have not found importances of this word.

thats g00d xD it means a guy who like 2 much boys XD or a ga y... peace :) or f***ing RUSSIAN!!1 :)

Edited by Mad89Max

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LSudlow

• Bill

• garyduo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, we try very hard not to be heavy-handed in moderating this board, but please keep your messages on topic.

And for the record, we don't mind languages other than english when it helps someone with a driver question.

Thanks!

:)

Ok can someone tell me why I got a 7500ish benchmark score with the factory drivers on my new m9750 and I get about 4500 with this new driver?

Also noticed that crysis runs better with this newer driver than the factory ones.Im confused

256MB nVIDIA GeForce Go 6800 BIOS OC Core 380Mhz / Mem 702Mhz - Max Temp 71'C in heavy gaming.

World of Warcraft, I get 10 FPS more with this driver.

I actually got 300 more points in 3DMarks05.

They also fix the stupid Spike FPS lag occur by the "NVIDIA Display Driver Service" in the services CP:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

YAY no more spike lag even with that service enabled, monitor turns off when lid down and etc. All works.

what can i play crysis in DX9mode if i have 8600 GS?

If you are in Vista . you can choose the mod DX9 or DX10

If you are in XP you only can play it in DX9

but, I can give you a DX9 only game version...

Download by eMule

HERE: http://www.verycd.com/topics/207566/

Hello to all I have a portable pc GX 700 of MSI really sympas.I have a geforce 8600MGT with 512Mo and 1028 in turbocache.i have just tested the pilot(driver) 169.28 and 169.21; I gain(win) quite a lot of points with 3Dmark06 (3367 without OC' d and 3659 with OC' d) but when I play oblivion or crysis to test the performance, the display(posting) of the decoration(set) is jerky and nevertheless the number of FPS is good.the game(set,play) should be fluid but the display(posting) is not good and i can't play a game(because the display move) with the 169.28.but the 169.09 works very well but I lose in FPS.

Could you tell me how to solve the problem of the display(posting)? And that makes similar in the office(desk): we see well window "jumping"; and we feel(smell) that there is a problem of display(posting).It does the same thing in this forum.

Thanks to you all

yann

Can everyone post screenshots of their favorite game (Crysis, UT3, etc.) w/ a frames per second indicator (Fraps)? I am curious how others are doing visual quality-performancewise. I apologize if this isn't the right place for my post. Thanks!

Can everyone post screenshots of their favorite game (Crysis, UT3, etc.) w/ a frames per second indicator (Fraps)? I am curious how others are doing visual quality-performancewise. I apologize if this isn't the right place for my post. Thanks!

That's not going to prove the real FPS and anything. FRAPS will low down your FPS while recording. Why don't you trust the driver and install try it. Roll Back is it's worst.

That's not going to prove the real FPS and anything. FRAPS will low down your FPS while recording. Why don't you trust the driver and install try it. Roll Back is it's worst.

Oh word? I've never tried ss'ing myself, just assumed it would work. Thanks anyways.

These drivers are maybe good one but I can't install any old drivers since I installed those.

Just installed these, seems to be a very good driver.

UT3 has higher framerates, and HD DVDs now playback correctly using powerDVD 7.3 while SLI is enabled. :) (with previous drivers, would stutter unless I turned SLI off)

Hi everyone.

These drivers are good, Gothik 3 going better than on another drivers.

But I have one problem, when I do nothing with my laptop (when the lid is closed or opened that's not matter), about 30 minutes later, cooler start working very hard and don't stop, with my original drivers for my 6600Go 7300, all works fine.

What should I do?

Sorry for my english.

It sounds like you're overheating.

Make sure you have PowerMizer enabled, and use one of the Windows power settings that doesn't run your CPU at full speed all the time. (The laptop setting is a dynamic setting that should help.) These settings should run a bit cooler for you. If you're overclocking, back off a bit.

And chances are good that you have some dust in your cooling fins (inside one of the vents on your case). Try a can of compressed air to blast out the dust every week or two.

PowerMizer is enabled, and I use minimal power management, I don't use overclocking. May be in my cooling fins I have some dust, but then why on 7300 driver all works right?

I've found the trouble.

After 30 minutes SmartDimmer starts working, don't know why my laptop don't like it...

I turned off SmartDimmer, and now all works fine.

Thanks for help anyway

Excellent - Glad you found the problem!

We'll file that for future reference. It's bound to bite some others here.

:)

Guest Guest mike

i see that some of you posted results of this driver with overclock enabled but then some say you need to oc with ntune, then some say ntune doesnt work. I tried with rivatuner and it doesnt do anything...so my question is: how the f*ck can i overclock these drivers?

Ntune is a program you need to get off nvidia's site. It installs on top of the drivers and enables overclocking pages in the drivers.

This should work.

I have the pages showing up correctly for me with these drivers, but I don't intent to do much overclocking as I may sell these 8700M GTs someday.

Very unstable with my laptop. Games have slightly better framerates but it suffers from spiking. So it either dips extremely low or higher than average. I'm going back to 169.04, which is the best so far.

Edited by SymphonyX