LaptopVideo2Go Forums

omg desperate for help

Guest ironkarasu

Guest ironkarasu

heres what i know of my laptop, i want to run Crysis online with no hops, and it doesnt even do that on all low...

Intel core 2 duo porcessor t7100

NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT with 256MB VRAM

240GB HDD (2x120GB) (5400RPM)

please help... the game is dead to me otherwise :)

heres what i know of my laptop, i want to run Crysis online with no hops, and it doesnt even do that on all low...

Intel core 2 duo porcessor t7100

NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT with 256MB VRAM

240GB HDD (2x120GB) (5400RPM)

please help... the game is dead to me otherwise :)

I had trouble running crysis too, make sure your power settings aren't underclocking your CPU. Get the newest drivers you can find here too.

Guest ironkarasu
I had trouble running crysis too, make sure your power settings aren't underclocking your CPU. Get the newest drivers you can find here too.

but i dont even understand it.... compu-speak is new to me

Try one of the various 169.xx drivers for Crysis for your operating system.

They release about 2-3 new 169 a week right now. Latest is 169.28 I believe.

We have FAQs about updating the drivers, but its simple. Decompress the driver by running the exe, replace the INF file with the modified one, then run the installer exe.

Try one of the various 169.xx drivers for Crysis for your operating system.

They release about 2-3 new 169 a week right now. Latest is 169.28 I believe.

We have FAQs about updating the drivers, but its simple. Decompress the driver by running the exe, replace the INF file with the modified one, then run the installer exe.

How do you replace the .inf file with the modded.inf one? I installed a new driver myself not too long ago and am still having some issues. What I did was download the driver to my desktop. Then downloaded the .inf to my desktop. Then I dragged and dropped the .inf onto the still zipped driver file and at that point it asked me to unzip the driver file. I went through and got all the right screens, but as a semi noob myself it seems like the .inf file may not have worked correctly.