LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Bucking TV-pic with TerraTec USB-TV-Card

Guest srp

Hello,

I have a DELL 9300 (WinXP SP2) with 2,13Ghz Centrino, 2GB memory and a 256MB-GeForce 6800 Go. When I install my Terratec Cinergy HybridT USB XS TV-adapter the TV-picture is bucking all the time. The task-manager is showing me that there are system-ressurces still available. So I thought it could be the already stated "overlay"-problem an installed the 165.01. Afterwards I replaced the nv4_disp.inf (in the Windows\INF folder) with the one from the INF Enhancer (VMR Fix enabled). But the problem is still there... does anyone have an idea how to solve this? With the original NVIDIA-drivers the problem does not occur but the the system performance is not the best for gaming because the drivers are over 2 years old...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,

Steffen

You don't replace the INF in that folder you replace it in the driver installation files folder before you install the driver.

The INF only tells the driver how to install, it doesn't modify settings of currently installed drivers in real time.