LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v167.49 Windows Vista 32bit | ASUS

mobilenvidia

This driver broke my HDMI output. When I hit the button on my G1S to switch to HDMI, the icon comes up but doesn't actually switch.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill

• cdx47

• PhoenixReborn

• mobilenvidia

:) Sorry for my english :)

Very good driver, works perfectly since saturday, overclockable, my new record at 3Dmark06, 3033 points on my go 7700 (o/c 525/480)

(check "let the application decide" in the nvidia panel)

I recommmend it :P

Let me ask something maybe stupid: What's the difference between 169.xx and 167.xx drivers? I ask you this 'cause I recently installed 169.28 drivers and now I see 167.49 drivers and I wonder what would be the difference installing one or another. Thanks.

Read the first post, you have one of the listed cards so you shouldn't need the modified INF.

well, I have an asus too, but my nvidia video card is a geforce 8400m G (128mb), so what should I do?

This driver works GREAT on my Asus G1S !! :)

This driver works very well, it even improves frame rate in unreal tournament. However when playing pes 2008 the game freezes for around 10 seconds in the menu and during highlights sometimes.

Edited by anonymous1986

Cannot download the driver, the link is dead...

Let me ask something maybe stupid: What's the difference between 169.xx and 167.xx drivers? I ask you this 'cause I recently installed 169.28 drivers and now I see 167.49 drivers and I wonder what would be the difference installing one or another. Thanks.

Can someone plz answer his question I really want to know to. Thx in advance!

greetz

apiXx

If we knew we would tell you. We only know if Nvidia posts the change logs, which are found on their driver download website.

Most drivers that we host here never get a change log.

You will find them on nvidia's site in a "release notes" PDF on the driver download page.

Also, as of right now the driver and INF links work for me.

This driver broke my HDMI output. When I hit the button on my G1S to switch to HDMI, the icon comes up but doesn't actually switch.

Has anyone else tried this or encountered this error?

Can you still enable an HDMI monitor using the nvidia control panel?

What browser are you guys using?

Download works for me just fine right now.

You should just click the link and the download prompt will pop up, right click downloading doesn't work with the redirect I think.

If your browser is broken go download Firefox or something.

Bad mobile driver: rippled water and avatar vertex lost (disabled) in Second Life on a Go 7300/7400 (which is able to render them using previous drivers). It seems the gamma corrected antialiasing it adds to the Go 7300/7400 comes at a shader price.

Vista 156.85 (using original WHQL inf) is still the best for Go 7300/7400 and does not cut Vista WEI scores like 156.87 (which (156.87), by the way, cannot be installed in WHQL, even though the card is listed).

Guest Jagyar

Ok, so I can OC the card with nTune for core and memory, but only for core in Atitool. Odd. When i try to oc with atitool it reverts the memory clock to the one i set with ntune

Downloading/installing as we speak.

If one doesn't use the modded INF, how many resolution choices do you get?

I've seen official release drivers that incredibly shorten my list of 16:10 display modes to only 1280, 1440, and 1650 (I occasionally use 1024 x 640 for framerate concerns).

You can copy and paste the resolution list from the mod INF and overwrite the one in the original before you install.

Read the first post, you have one of the listed cards so you shouldn't need the modified INF.

Nope!

I have an 8400m gs card and I still needed the modded inf.

The driver itself seems to have fixed "some" high def rip playing problems I had with 156.73. But some some strange reason it starts up with Digital Vibrance set to 100% on your second screen so it looks purple. :)

Can you still enable an HDMI monitor using the nvidia control panel?

I don't have the monitor with me right now so I can't check (at college now).

Oops take that back. This version broke my ability to play "full" HDDVD rips. Does any one know of a 167 or 169 which fixes this problem. I have reverted to the 156 train.

Nope!

I have an 8400m gs card and I still needed the modded inf.

The driver itself seems to have fixed "some" high def rip playing problems I had with 156.73. But some some strange reason it starts up with Digital Vibrance set to 100% on your second screen so it looks purple. :)

Edited by cdx47

I have no problem playing HD DVDs backups with 169.28, even with powerDVD and SLI enabled.

I have no problem playing HD DVDs backups with 169.28, even with powerDVD and SLI enabled.

I am talking about full rips i.e. the 20+ Gig kind. Assuming we are talking about the same thing and not the MKV 4-8gb compressed rips then yes they play in powerDVD but without any picture. If you still say it works :) then I will try one more time.